The St. Regis Bangkok
159 Rajadamri Road, Bangkok, 10330, Thailand
Phone: 66 2207 7777
4.4/5 448 reviews
Bespoke luxury at Bangkok's most prestigious address
Experience the splendor of Bangkok from a premier location, minutes away from the business and entertainment districts, and fine restaurants and boutiques. Suvarnabhumi International Airport is an easy 35 minutes away.
The St. Regis Bangkok's 228 guest rooms, including 51 suites offer plush furnishings and refined amenities, with grand windows and unobstructed views. Every experience is enhanced with St. Regis Butler service.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 448 verified guest reviews
87%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The only recommendation we can make is to improve your housekeeping, the shower floor in room 2002 was stained in many places.
The rim on the inside of the pool needs a scrubbing as well.
The staff was fabulous.
The Owner’s Penthouse
Located on the highest floor of The St. Regis Bangkok, a towering 44 storeys above street level, floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the 800 square metre residence reveal unparalleled panoramic views of the city.
- 8,611 Square Feet / 800 Square Meters
- Three Bedrooms and four bathrooms
- A private infinity pool
- A private dining room accommodating up to 16 guests
- A private exercise room and spa therapy area
- A private home theater including a 65-inch high definition television
- Bespoke 24-hour St. Regis Butler service
Discover the true art of dining with discreet and attentive service
From unique epicurean adventures accompanied by the finest wine, to relaxing Afternoon Tea or cocktails with spectacular views of Bangkok skyline.
- The St. Regis Bar
- The Drawing Room
- The Lounge
- The Pool Bar
Hours Of Operation
The St. Regis Bangkok Hotel is located at 159 Rajadamri Road in the heart of Bangkok.
- Grand Palace
- Jim Thompson's Museum
- Temple of the Dawn (Wat Arun)
- The National Museum
- Wat Po - Reclining Buddha
- IMPACT Arena, Exhibition and Convention Center
- Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
- American Embassy
- Australian Embassy
- British Embassy
- Embassy of Japan
- Embassy of Republic of Singapore
- French Embassy
- German Embassy
- BNH Hospital
- Bumrungrad Hospital
- Saint Louis Hospital
- Bangkok Lumphini Park
- Erawan Shrine
- The Royal Bangkok Sports Club
- Airport Rail Link - Phaya Thai Station
- BTS SkyTrain - Ratchadamri Station
- Siam Centre
- Central Chidlom
- Central World Plaza
- Emporium Department Store
- Gaysorn Plaza
- MBK Center
- Siam Paragon
- Weekend Market at Chatuchak Park
How To Get Here
Natural daylight and a captivating view of the Bangkok skyline from level 14; the timeless tradition of white glove service; exquisite cuisine and the latest technologies.
- Direct access to the BTS skytrain Rajadamri station
- Captivating view of the Bangkok skyline from level 14
- 5,540 sq. ft. of space
- 8 versatile meeting rooms suitable for large and small business or social groups
- Personalized Service by executive meeting specialists