PAPERLESS MEETING PLANNING
- We encourage paperless meeting planning and recommend the utilization of electronic sales tools we have in place such as e-brochure, e-proposals, e-menus and Stargroups.
SUSTAINABLE MEETING SERVICES
- Recycled content paper flip charts or white boards.
- Recycled content paper products.
- Potted plant displays instead of fresh cut flowers.
- Linenless meeting tables.
- Filtered drinking water served in glassware.
- Green printing services.
- Green transportation services (group your guests).
- Energy-efficient digital signage.
- Energy saving by room temperature control.
- We provide recycling services through a back-of-the-house waste management system.
- We compost all organic waste.
SUSTAINABLE FOOD & BEVERAGE PRACTICES
- Sustainable food menu options using locally sourced food and beverages. Our sustainable cuisine incorporates a wide selection of vegetarian options and reduced animal proteins to encourage lower energy food preparation. Coffee and tea are locally grown. Seafood and meats are procured from responsible sources and herbs are grown in local organic herb gardens. All food is delivered in environmentally-friendly packaging.
- Environmentally sustainable disposable food and beverage packaging.
- Reduced usage of individually-packaged condiments.
- Filtered drinking water to be served in glasses and reduction of plastic bottles.
- Linenless dining tables.
- Compost organic waste.
SUSTAINABLE GUEST ROOM SERVICES
- Replace paper communication with electronic welcome messages or other notifications by way of pre-stay and in-stay emails.
- Reduced room cleaning and encourage an alternate day towel and linen service.
- Reduction of printed room collateral.
- Reduced room cooling at 25° Celsius.
IMPACT ASSESSMENT TOOLS
- Meetings Impact Report available on Waste Management, Energy and Water Consumption Reports.
SOCIALLY CONSCIOUS ACTIVITIES
- Carbon Offset Program available to meeting attendees.
- We are able to arrange for other socially conscious activities such as donations to NPO’s for the development and support of conservation projects.
Sustainable Meetings at The St. Regis Bangkok can be arranged for an additional THB300++ per delegate per day.
To discover more, please contact the Events Team at +66 2207 7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a Request For Proposal.